Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Partners in crime (Drinking Water) - #2

Quite the opposite of his older brother, A has a very good habit of drinking plenty of water (I attribute it to his love for water), because of which I would give him a sipper full of water to drink. In like 15 minutes, he would bring it back to me and say 'More' (before he learnt to speak , he would says More in his sign language). I would always be surprised at the amount of water he drank. Then one day S started to ask for more and more water, which is very unusual of him. S's sudden liking for drinking lots of water aroused my curiosity. Not to much of my surprise, I found out that both the boys were taking water into their mouths from the cup and then spitting it out onto whichever surface they chose - couch (thank god, i have a slip cover on it), carpet, floor, their shirts etc. This was again one of A's 'sacred' teaching to S.

No comments:

Post a Comment